Rebel Hope @ FaMESHed!

quarta-feira, maio 01, 2013

Hello!
I'm here to show you some amazing items that you will find in this new round of FaMESHed!

Rebel Hope released this cute mesh dress in 8 different colors all soft and clear. You know Rebel Hope has the best in mesh wear with perfect textures and creative designs so, you should go there try it now!

The hair I'm wearing is nbew from Exile and you can also find there! I had to tweak my shape head a little bit to fix the hair but other than that I love it!

Hope you like my look, happy shopping!
XOXO




!Rebel Hope - Christy Mesh Dress


Exile::Fire To The Rain



Alice's Look...

~ skin: -Glam Affair - Roza Basic - Europa
~ hair:   Exile::Fire To The Rain @ FaMESHed 
~ eyes: IKON Lucid Eyes - Wheat
~ crown: MG - Everyday Tiara - Pearl Heart  @ FaMESHed
~ dress:  !Rebel Hope - Christy Mesh Dress Cream @ FaMESHed
~ nails: Mstyle EDGE Nails - Tan 
~ shoes: Mstyle ANI Pumps - Gold





~POSES: PURPLE POSES ERIN - NEW!



You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores