New @ REDGRAVE,DCNY & IKON!

domingo, maio 05, 2013

Hello!
 I'm here with some hot news for you!
Starting with the new shoes by REDGRAVE.
 Because of the new Helena shoes, shoegasm has officially entered my vocabulary! I don't think I am able to describe how amazing it looks, the feet shape is so beautiful and all the straps and metals details make it just perfect. Like always it has a HUD to change the skin, shoes details and nail colors super easy to use.
To make my look perfect I've picked the clean but classy dress by DCNY that you will find at the 100 Block Event.
 My eyes are from the new Vanity line of IKON, there are so many perfect colors I can't pick just one and I will be doing a full review really soon!
 I really hope you like my look babes cause I'm in love with it!
XOXO


More about 100 Block event here.


 
 DCNY_Dip Dye Silk Dress
100 Block Event
 
 
Shoes HELENA - 12colors / REDGRAVE (RGP0340014)
 
 Alice's Look..
~skin: Glam Affair - Roza Basic - Europa
~hair: [LeLutka]-EMELI hair - Fades Natural
~eyes: IKON Vanity Eyes - Poltergeist
~eyeshadow: R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
~eyeliner: -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner no.04
~piercings: <-Puncture-> Eye Piercing (Studs) - All Colors
~dress: DCNY_Dip Dye Silk Dress_Abyss
~clutch: {Cherry} Fitch Ruffle Clutch - black
~earings: MG - Everyday Tiara - Pearl Heart 
~shoes: ! Shoes HELENA - 12colors / REDGRAVE (RGP0340014)
~nails: Mstyle EDGE Nails - Black

~poses: PURPLE POSES- MIRANDA NEW!

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

Seguidores