Let It Go..

segunda-feira, dezembro 29, 2014


Hello all!
I'm sorry for the delay, but I had my wisdom tooth removed last friday and its like a week of recover, almost no eating and feeling sleepy because of the meds. But I will be back soon.
I had to add my name on the pictures since - again - I had my pictures stolen and used without my permission.
xoxo

skin:  DeeTaleZ Skin A.T.W. Megan [Brows2] Nordic
hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Harukaze @Creation.JP 
eyes: [Buzz] Lillian Eyes - Siren
eyebrows:  DeeTaleZ Makeup Brows THICK hair WHITE
lipstick: DeeTaleZ Makeup PINK Lips matt
piercing: .random.Matter. - Rasputina Septum - Black 
tattoo:  {Speakeasy} Sketch -N- Scratch Tat 
horns: *6DOO* sheep horns mesh @Creation.JP
pets: .Birdy. Snow Cub VIP gift <3
dress: *Fishy Strawberry* Pearls Sweatdress
@Creation.JP
boots: REIGN.- Julliette Boots

body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara


-click the images to a better quality-

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores