Cozy Winter..

terça-feira, dezembro 09, 2014





Hello my lovies! <3
I am here to show you some awesome stuff that you will find at Collabor88.
Foxes released this this sexy mini dress and fur stole. Flite has these perfect winter boots , so cute! I love it. The hair is new from Exile and  the ear muffs from Noodles.
The super cute skin is Glam Affair and I will be doing a full review of these very soon , all that you will find at C88!
Hope you like my look!
XOXO


skin: -Glam Affair - Amberly II- Polar Tone @Collabor88
hair: Exile::KIssing Strangers @Collabor88
eyes: {Dead Aapples} - Almost Human Spiral - Dried Out
piercing:  .random.Matter. - Cthulhu Septum - Gold
ear muffins: Noodles - Darling Ear Muffs @Collabor88
stole: Foxes - Cozy Fur Scarf - Cream @Collabor88
dress: Foxes - Sweater Dress - Ombre Peach @Collabor88
boots: Flite - First Winter Boots @Collabor88
body:   -Belleza- Venus (with Glam Affair applier)


 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores