Meet Ari..

terça-feira, março 11, 2014


I'm here to show you the cute new skin by Dead Apples that you will find at the Skin Fair 2014!
That's right, Dead Apples is going to release the cute Ari in 5 beautiful skin tones.
I'm wearing my favorite, summer tone. You will find applier for lolas,azz and slink. The skins come with different kind of freckles, also tintable ones, lips and amazing detailed eyebrows.
I wold like to show you also the new amazing hair by Tableau Vivant for Collabor88 together with two releases from PANIK that you will find at the Luck of The Irish Gacha that starts this wednesday.
There are cute little rings, 12 styles in 3 different colors: black,silver and gold. Gold are rares. And the beautiful unicorn horns that you will find in several dfferent colors.
I hope you like my look and have fun shopping!

skin:  {Dead Apples} Ari - Summer
eyes:  {Dead Apples} Striking Eyes 
hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Low hair -
horn:  .PANIK. Fantasy Unicorns - Black/Silver RARE
dress: Tee*fy Julianna Fluffy Dress Black
rings: .PANIK. Rings / Luck Of The Irish Gacha
wings:  COMMON .ARISE. Steam Wings (closed) / Dark

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores