Throw Your Arms Around Me..

sexta-feira, setembro 06, 2013


Hello sexy ladies!
I'm here today with some cute news!
SCRUB released these amazing mesh pants in several colors/patterns that you will find at the  Stalkerazzi  event, I'm SO in love!*-*
The top I'm wearing you will find at the Silicone event and it's from M.o.W, a mesh knotted top with implants appliers!
 Dethly Productions released another kickass tattoo,unisex and you can wear them with your implants, I don't need to tell you how much I love their tattoos cause I'm always wearing, right? :P
The supercute glasses are from etham for the new round of Mes Brics à Bracs , you will find them in several different colors/patters and comes with a HUD to adjust the lenses opacity and the lateral frame texture too!
I hope you like my look, again the pictures were taken at my new favorite place in SL, The Fade.
XOXO

skin: [PF] Harley <Ivory> -
hair: [taketomi]_Setsuna_Nurie [Karafuru/Neon/Pastel]
hairbase: MADesigns Hair ~Tintable HAIR BASE ~ Tribe 8
eyes:  {D.A} Sinistre Eyes - Horror Edition
tattoo:   .:DP:.  Old School Tattoo - New!
implants:  Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts   
glasses: etham - 8 Bit Glasses Leopard New! @ Mes brics a Bracs
headphones: RO - Megahertz Earphones
tie: FEMALE   [MANDALA]SMEXY TIE NECKLACE(cross)/Urushi  BLACK
top: [M.o.w] Knotted Top - BLACK 01- [w/Tngo Applier]   New! @ Silicone
pants: ...::: Scrub :::... 3 th Cactus  S  Pinstripe Black @ Stalkerazzi
gloves: .Shi : Fingerless Glove [Female] RARE
feet: Slink Womens Medium Barefeet Rigged
ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores