She Talks To Angels ..

quarta-feira, setembro 18, 2013


Hiyas!
I have alot of new stuff to show you today!
Glam Affair released the gorgeous Neva skin for Liaison Collaborative the boutique in america tone and 6 amazing makeups! The wings I'm wearing is also from GA and it's new you can find @ their mainstore.
I'm wearing one of the 3 new releases from Exile, now the cute Precious hair that comes in 2 versions: normal and boobies friendly.
SUGAR released this supercute mesh corset and you will find it in several different colors/paterns. I love it!
Reckless new stockings rock so much and can be worn with the new Li.inc phat ass too!
I hope you like my look. <3
XOXO


skin: Glam Affair - Neva -  Liaison Collaborative -  The Boutique New!
hair: Exile::Precious All or nothing New!
eyes: .tsg. Neko Luvers Eyes *wear* New!
tattoo:  .:DP:.  Poison Ivy - Medium New!
halo: RO - Homemade Halo -
corset: SUGAR Jagdea Corset ORNATE New!
undies:   Deluxe Mesh Panties (with HUD)
wings: Glam Affair - Essential WIngs New!
socks: .Reckless. -  Cross Stockings New!
feet: N-core Tip Toe BAREFEET (Mesh)

 
 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores