SAKIDE @ Stalkerazzi Fashion Affair!

sexta-feira, setembro 06, 2013


I'm back!
Now to show you the smexie SAKIDE release for the Stalkerazzi event!
I'm in love with this dress so much! It comes with a HUD where you can change the dress color and corset patterns, there are several for you to chose and so cute!
I'm also wearing something that I really love, and everytime I wear people IM me to ask where is that from, my cyber hooves haha x)
So, today you will know my secret, well not a secret anymore! :P
I hope you like my look babes!
The pictures were taken at Trent Ruins, a new sim next to The fade.
XOXO

skin:  [PF] Harley <Ivory>
hair:  [LeLutka]-ALVINA hair/Naturals
eyes: {D.A} Sinistre Eyes - Horror Edition
tattoo:   .:DP:. Gravedigger Tattoo - Medium
implants:  Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts  
mask: TonkTastic - The Respirator
dress:  [ SAKIDE ] Busk Black&White Dress @ Stalkerazzi
hooves:     AVZ ~ Mekahooves ~ SLM
boots:  * Baiastice_Knee platform stretch boots-suede-black
claws: -DRD- demonhands


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores