RO @ The Arcade!

segunda-feira, setembro 02, 2013


Grrrrr, I'm back and freezing!
I'm here now to show you the kickass Remarkable Oblivion items that you will find at The Arcade Gacha event!
And to take my pictures I've traveled to Aspen sim, very nice and low lag, I had a chance to take my pictures very quick and I loved!
RO released snowboards, goggles and these amazing snow boots in this new round of the gacha.
The goggles and boots are rare!
Have fun babes, hope you like my look!
XOXO

skin: [PF] Harley <Ivory> -
hair: [CheerNo] Hair_Danny Blonds
shaved hairbase: MADesigns Hair ~Tintable HAIR BASE ~ Tribe 8
tattoo:   .:DP:. Gravedigger Tattoo - Medium 
nose bleed: .Pekka. Nose Bleed
goggles: RO - Ski Goggles - CARBON RARE
collar: .Pekka. Spiked Collar [Black/Copper Metal]
coat: .:villena:. - Parka black
shirt: *MUKA* Strapoff Black
pants: Spirit Store - Albana 2 pants
scarf: [ZD] MESH TUBESCARF - black knit
snowboard: RO - Snowboard - BOOMBOX
ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-
boots: RO - Ski boots

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores