New @ TRUTH,RO,N-Core & LUST!

segunda-feira, setembro 30, 2013


Hiyas babes!!
I missed ya so much! But I have some amazing new stuff to show you today!
TRUTH hair released 3 new hairs this weekend that I will be showing during the week but today I'm wearing the gorgeous Felicity, my favorite new hair! And it worked perfectly with the new LUST MyRetro lingerie, don't you think?
The lingerie comes with layers and appliers for lolas & phat azz!
Remarkable Oblivion is going to release this cute  Photographers Eye for the new round of FaMESHed event, amazing like always!
The new sexy shoes i'm wearing are from N-core and you will find it in 16 colors.
And a amazing new for the Phat Azz ladies, as you can see in my pics, Pink Fuel released the azz appliers, so go get yours! <3
Well, I hope you like my look!
XOXO




skin: [PF] Harley <Ivory> - FATPACK
hair: TRUTH HAIR Felicity -  BUY ALL New!
eyes: {Dead Apples} Sorrow Eyes - Groupgift! New!
tattoo: .:DP:.  Poison Ivy - Medium New!
eye camera: RO - Photographers Eye - New!
boobies: Lolas ::: Tango Mirage ::: New!
outfit: LUST - MyRetro Lingerie (Black) New!
ass:   *L.inc* Phat Azz New!
stole: .: ryvolter :. Mink Princess Stole - Dark Grey
shoes: N-core VENUS "FatPack 16 colors" (Mesh) New!

poses by    {pose maniacs}

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores