New @ Tableau Vivant, DP and Cynful at Silicone!

sexta-feira, setembro 13, 2013


Hiyas!
This post is hot cause I wanted to show you the Dethly Productions new tattoo that will be out really soon! I've had alot of people IMing me asking about DP tattoos, so here I am in little clothes to show you! :P
The cute hair I'm wearing is one of the new releases by Tableau Vivant and I love it soooo much! It comes with different sizes to fit implants!:)
Cynful is going to release in the next round o Silicone event the Turtleneck dress now with appliers for Phat Azz too!>.<
I hope you like my look babes!
XOXO
.

skin: Glam Affair - Roza Basic - Jamaica
hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Bijoux Hair
makeup: Lovely Disarray - I'm no Priest Face Paint -
lipstick:  {D.A} - Seduce Lipstick - Vamp
tattoo:   .:DP:.  Poison Ivy - Medium
implants:  Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts  
ass & legs: *L.inc* Phat Azz
pasties: [whatever] Nipple Pastie - FATPACK @ Slicone
dress: [Cynful] Vale's Turtleneck Dress - P.Black [Silicone] 
shoes:N-core DIVA- FatPack 16 colors (Mesh)
hands:  Slink Mesh Hand Flat
 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores