Baby Got Back..

terça-feira, setembro 10, 2013


I'm back!
So, the title of my post was inspired by one of my friends and best DJ's of SL, Recka Diabolito :P !
I'm here to show you the new smexie mini dress by Milk that you will find @ the Stalkerazzi event.
And today I'm wearing the new mesh ass by Luck Inc. The ass was released yesterday and it works just like Lolas boobies, it has 2 layers of clothes and you can change skins and etc using appliers and a HUD. To match my glam skin i'm wearing the medium tone, it doesnt fit perfectly but the difference is minimal and can only be noticed under the breasts, the rest looks nice but you gotta wear the skin blend tattoo layer that comes with it.
I'm wearing my Dethly Productions tattoo with it, soon the Phat Azz appliers will be at their store!
Hope you like my look!
XOXO

skin: Glam Affair - Roza Basic - Jamaica
hair: [taketomi]_Namie_Dessin [DippuDye/Kage] 
eyes: {D.A} Sinistre Eyes - Horror Edition
tattoo:   .:DP:. Gravedigger Tattoo - Medium
implants:  Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts  
ass & legs: *L.inc* Phat Azz
dress: *Milk* My Dailah Nighty Noir
belly chain: <-Puncture-> Belly Chains [WHORE PACK]
shoes: [celoe.amae.sandals.depth]
hands:  Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. hello can explain as he could put the tattoo dress and bikini, at the same time in the new ass !!!!!! pliiis D:

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. You got to waer the undies & pants at same time clicking in the HUD.

      Excluir

Seguidores