R3volt & DP New releases!

terça-feira, maio 21, 2013

Hello!
 I'm here to show you some hot news!
And to help me with my post I have my smexie husband Pires Roxley with me!
R3volt never stops releasing only kickass items so I'm wearing some of them in this post together with the new DP tattoo.
Hope you like our looks!
XOXO



 
  [R3volt] - Jessica Dress V1
 

 
Poses by PURPLE POSES 

Alice's Look..
~ skin: Glam Affair - Dark Side - Roza 01
~ hair: [BURLEY]_Sammy_Blacks
~ hairbase: MADesigns Hair ~Tintable HAIR BASE ~ Tribe 8
~ horns: *default* [ContraptioN] Walton's Parade: Great Taurus Horns Set
~ collar:  [R3] - Lexi Collar Black [V1]
~ dress: [R3] - Jessica Dress V1
~ cuffs: [R3] - Jade Cuffs [V3]
~ tattoo: .:DP:. Stay True Tattoo
~ mask: [R3] - Rabid Mask Unisex [V3]
~ nails:  Mstyle EDGE Nails - Black
~ boots:  [LW] Crushers<3  Platform Boots (Mesh) ***RUBY***

Pires's Look.. 
~ Skin ~Tableau Vivant~ Marilyn skin - Tone 01
~ Hair [BURLEY]_Sammy_Blacks 
~ Hairbase: MADesigns Hairbase ~ WILD FOREST
~ Horns: *default* [ContraptioN] Walton's Parade: Great Taurus Horns Set
~ Jacket [Pumpkin]Postman jacket (black)
~ Pants Fruk BioTech pants Black  
~ knee pads: brit DJ Darkness M
~ Boots [Gos] GTFO Boots in Black [M]-
~ Mask [bubble] Predator Gasmask

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores