New @ Belleza, Truth, Glam Affair & Dura!

quinta-feira, maio 02, 2013

Hello again!
 I'm back with more great news OMG!
Starting with Belleza Best Buys of May 2013. The gorgeous Mya face in 3 special makeups. Mya is so perfect and I love her lips so much!*-*
Dura released this unisex hair and it looks supercute with the new Glam Affair necklace that you will find at FaMESHed event.
 Talking about FaMESHed, for me the biggest suprise was TRUTH release. Oh My God.. these mesh bustiers are so cute, realistic.. and the textures? I love it so much! It comes in several different sizes easy to fit any shape.
And, just to tease you a little bit I am wearing the new IKON eyes that will be released very very soon. The new line is called Vanity and it's full of suprises.
I can't wait to see them all,  I love them already!!
Hope you like my look <3
XOXO





 
 Glam Affair - Janna Statement Necklace
@ FaMESHed 
 

 
TRUTH Melody Bustier  
@ FaMESHed 
 

 
 -Belleza- Mya Best Buys May 2013
 


Alice's Look..

~ skin: -Belleza- Best Buys May 2013
~ hair: *Dura-Boys&Girls*43
~ eyes: IKON Vanity Eyes - Denim (soon to be released)
~ eyeliner: -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner no.04
~ necklace: Glam Affair - Janna Statement Necklace
~ bustier: TRUTH Melody Bustier [Onyx]
~ pants: Maitreya Mesh Leggings - Black
~ nails: Mstyle EDGE Nails - Black

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores