I Will Be The End Of You..

quinta-feira, maio 02, 2013

Hello!
I'm here to show you some amazing news.
Scrub will be releasing this smexie mesh corset for the 100 Block Event that you will find in several different sizes and each one in 3 different colors of spikes.
To match with this sexy corset I've decided to wear the new R3volt collar - Im not taking off these!haha.. I soooo love corsets and collars OMG *-*
Dead Apples released a huge variety of the new Shattered eyes that I will be doing a review very soon, but you should run there and grab yours, they are so perfect! The one I am wearing today is called 'bloom'.
I would also like to show you the perfect hair by Exxess, it's not the last release but it is one of the newest ones and I am in love!
Hope you like my look babes!<3
XOXO


{D.A} Shattered Eyes - Bloom
...::: Scrub :::... Do you have the time?



Alice's Look...


~ skin: -Glam Affair - Dark Side - Roza 01  
~ hair: eXxEsS Mesh Hair : WENDA      
~ eyes: {D.A} Shattered Eyes - Bloom
~ piercings: ...:::Scrub:::... Invictus Piercing
~ dress: !Blah. (My Criss-Cross Dress ) Black
~ corset: ...::: Scrub :::... Do you have the time?
~ stockings: erratic / ripped stockings / FULL COLLECTION (8 colors)
~ collar:  [R3] - Isobel Collar Grunge Black [V3]
~ nails:  ...::Scrub:::.. Supreme Nails
 
~ boots: TEN"10 Megas boots v.2 leather black
~POSES: PURPLE POSES ERIN - NEW!


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores