Cynful,Milk & D.P. New!

domingo, maio 12, 2013

Hello!
 I've been looking for nice Ink's to wear with my implants for a very long time, especially colored ones.
I really love looks like Suicide Girls, and tattoed alternative models ( I have tattos myself in RL) and it's very hard to find nice tattoos in SL.
But now my search is over, I've found this amazing store Dethly Productions Tattoos and I am in love.
They have some pretty colored and black ones as well and all of them has lolas & lush appliers, they also have some unisex ones too!
The newest release is this amazing Dragon Attack tattoo, the ink comes in 3 tones I'm wearing the medium.
To show off my new tatts I'm wearing this smexie Cynful mesh top , Milk new mini skirt and ellemeno undies.
These undies are very fun! It comes with 3 different styles. The one I'm wearing, one down to your thighs and other to your feet!
I hope you like this look!<3
XOXO


 
.:DP:. Dragon Attack Tattoo
( Tangos & Lush appliers) 
 



Alice's Look..
~ skin: [PF] Kumi <Vanilla> - Winged/Smokey Wing
~ hair:  (Chemistry) Hair - Buttons - B&Ws
~ eyes: IKON Vanity Eyes - Wight
~ teeth: {D.A} Lips Alpha - Mega Pack
~ tattoo: .:DP:. Dragon Attack Tattoo
~ implants:   Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
~ top: [Cynful] Spring Break - Black
~ skirt: *Milk* My Lili Pully Skirt Abyss
~ panties: ! ellemeno ! roxy panties - black 
~ earrings: {me.} Amour Earrings - FATPACK @ The 100 Block
~ nails: Mstyle EDGE Nails - Black
~ bracelet: PP- Rock Leather Studds Bracelets

♥ 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores