100 Block : Scrub, SAKIDE & Zentro!

terça-feira, maio 07, 2013

Hello!
I'm here to show you some amazing new releases that you will find at The 100 Block (05.10.2013)!
 Scrub released this unique and beautiful mask for the event. I'm so in love with this mask, you know how much I love Scrub creations so.. OMG I'm going nuts! *-*
I think the mask worked nicely with this hair, what do you think?
SAKIDE spring dress is cute but so sexy, it looks like made for me don't you think? hahaha.. I love so much! The textures are super detailed and sweet.
And to give my skin a little bit of color the Zentro tattoo that you will also find @ 100 Block, it has some small details in red and it looks really cool.
I hope you like my look!<3
XOXO


More about 100 Block event here.


  ♥


 
...::: Scrub :::...  Another Drink 
 

 
[ SAKIDE ] Ageless Spring Dresses 
 



 Alice's 100 Block Look..
~skin: Glam Affair - Roza  Dark Side
~hair: [LeLutka]-EMELI hair - Fades Natural
~eyes: IKON Vanity Eyes - Wight
~eyeshadow: R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
~eyeliner: -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner no.04
~mask: ...::: Scrub :::...  Another Drink ( 100 Block event )
~dress: [ SAKIDE ] Ageless Spring Dresses Black ( 100 Block event )
~tattoo: [ZENTRO] Dragon tattoo ( 100 Block event )
~bracelets:  - .HoD. - Fallen Bracelet

~shoes:  [ SAKIDE ] Hebi Pumps Black
~nails: [ S H O C K ] Fluid Nails XXL ( 100 Block event )

~poses: PURPLE POSES- MIRANDA NEW!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores