New @ SAKIDE!

segunda-feira, fevereiro 18, 2013

Hello!
 I'm here to show you one amazing new release by SAKIDE together with this very creative harness made by Contraption that you can buy for 1 linden at the tainted love hunt!
SAKIDE released this classy dress in a very soft latex texture super realistic and beautiful! I didn't know which color to pick so I'm wearing 3!><
 I hope you like it!
I'm also wearing one of the new Exile hair and OMG it's so awesome, don't you think?
Enjoy!
XOXO




  [ SAKIDE ] Silky Latex Dress
 
  
 [ContraptioN] Pseudo Amor Harness
 

Alice's Look:
~ skin: Glam Affair - Lilith - Europa
~ hair:  ::Exile:: Crazy in Love: All or nothing
~ eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Lagoon
~ lipgloss: *Glance Skins - Lana - Fair - Lips PACK
~ dresses:  [ SAKIDE ] Silky Latex Dress NEW!
~ nails: Mstyle Perfect Longest Nails - Domina
~ harness: [ContraptioN] Pseudo Amor Harness *default* (1L @ Tainted Love Hunt)


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores