New @ Puncture & Blah at TBS!

quinta-feira, fevereiro 21, 2013

Hello!
 I'm so sorry all! I know been so slow blogging but I need to be honest with you all, so here we go.
My RL cat is really sick and we have been runing with her to the vet now and then to take medicines and make the last of her days without pain or suffering. And because of that I don't really feel inspired to blog or not even stay online but I sure try!
I have alot of amazing news to show you and I hope I will be blogging them very soon!
Well today I will show you the new amazing piercings released by Puncture together with Blah new top that you will find at The Boobies Show!
Hope you like my look!*-*
XOXO



 
 <-Puncture-> Dermal Spike Implants (Cleavage)
 


Alice's Look:
~ skin: Glam Affair - Lilith - Europa

~ hair:  [LeLutka & Celoe]-Happy Holidays

~ eyes:  "tSg" Ocean Eyes - Aquamarine

~ lipgloss:  "tSg" Icecream Lipz: Berry
~ teeth: [ PXL ] OpenMouth PRO version
~ boobies: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts 
~ piercings:  <-Puncture-> Dermal Spike Implants (Cleavage) //  <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings (spike) //  <-Puncture-> Eye Piercing (Studs) // <-Puncture-> Eyebrow Implants (spike) 
~ bracelet: <-Puncture->  Spun Metal Armband (All Colors)

~ top: !Blah. (My Criss-Cross Strapless Bodice) Dust
~ pants: .:villena:. - loose pants gold print

~ nails: Mstyle Perfect Longest Nails - Domina

~ shoes: Debrah's "Suzy" Ultra High Heels -Black

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores