New @ HoD & Spirit Store!

terça-feira, fevereiro 12, 2013

Hello!!
A dear reader of my blog - Mayala - once said that I should take more outside pictures so I've decided to go out and check some sims that my friend Sophia Harlow has sent to me the LM's a few days ago.
The place I am at is called Witches Castle at Magic of Oz sim, a really cool place to check out!*-*
And in this nature mood I'm here to show you the amazing new mesh long skirt by Spirit Store together with the new -.HoD.- set of piercings & lip makeup!
Hope you like my look!
XOXO


 
- .HoD. - Decay Piercing & Lip Tattoo Collection

 
  Spirit Store - Veronika rigged mesh skirt
 


Alice's Look..
~ skin: Glam Affair - Lilith - Europa 04 BL @ C88
~ eyes:  {D.A} Nebula Eyes - Fantasy Edition
~ eyeshadow:  {D.A} Glam Eyeshadows
~ hair: [LeLutka]-APHRODITE hair/Light Blonde
~ piercings & lip tattoo:  - .HoD. - Decay Piercing & Lip Tattoo Collection ~ tattoo: !::Wicked Tattoos::i - Live For Today Tattoo ~ bra & bracelets:  Deviance - Necromancer - Dark Shadow
~ skirt:  Spirit Store - Veronika rigged mesh skirt black
~ feet: Slink Womens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged)
~ horns: :[P]:- Valus Horns:// Dryad
~ ears: [][]Trap[][] Humans Beastie Ears
~ roses crown: [Wishbox] Rose Crown (Dark Purple)


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores