Naamah..

segunda-feira, fevereiro 04, 2013


" Naamah or Na'amah (Hebrew: נעמה) is a demonic legendary creature, the mother of divination. How she became a demon is unclear."

Hello everyone..
I'm here to show you the new body Jewelry by Plastik called Naamah, I'm not sure if the origin of the name is actually the one i've posted, but I thought it was interesting..
I'm in love with this set of jewelry in mesh that fits perfect on my shape curves.
It also comes with several facial make-ups, eyes, mesh eyes and pasties version for Lolas Implants too!
 It also comes with a HUD to change the skirt textures, one to change the gems textures and another one to the blindfold that I'm not wearing in this post.
I'm in love with it!<3
Hope you like my look.


 
 :[P]:-The Naamah Body Jewelry://Snow
 

 skin: Glam Affair // hair: Lelutka // hands & feet: Slink

 

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Beautiful pictures ... you should take more pix outside of studio ...
    Love this soft and still daring look on you ...
    one of my fav posts so far ;-)

    ResponderExcluir

Seguidores