Getting in the Mood for Valentine's Day ...

quarta-feira, fevereiro 13, 2013

Hello!
 So, Valentin's day is almost there and I felt that I should do a cute post in the mood of it!
So I'm all kinds of pinks & reds to show you some amazing news!
.tsg. released this smexie Valentines Lingerie in 6 different colors and you will find appliers for Lolas! tango, Lolas! 2.5 and Lush implants!
_CandyDoll_ new Spike Belt Mesh are supercute and easy to fit you shape cause it comes with resizer. I'm wearing 3 of the smae belt edited in different parts of my torso. You will find these amazing belts in 8 different colors!
 And, to make this V-Day complete we need a present, right?
Mstyle has these beautiful Valentines heels gift at their store!
 Awesome huh? So hurry!
Have fun babes, hope you like my look!
And I Wish You All a Happy Valentines Day!
XOXO
 


 
 .tsg. Valentines Lingerie
 
 
  _CandyDoll_ Spike Belt Mesh
 

 Alice's Look..
~ skin: .tsg. Baby Xiaxue
~ hair: >TRUTH< Tenille -  colours
~ eyes: "TSG" Ocean Eyes Pink
~ glasses: .:*December*:. Glasses No.61
~ implants: LOLAS! Tango mesh breasts
~ top & undies: .tsg. Valentines Lingerie HotPink
~ skirt: *Milk* My Russian Mini Skirt Red
~ belts: _CandyDoll_ Spike Belt Mesh 
~ shoes: Mstyle KAI Slings - <3 Valentines
~ arms: [-p] DemonBaby Gloves [Pink]
~ horns: [europa] Maelus horns

~Poses: various by The Screted Hideout.
 



You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores