Undone..

sábado, janeiro 26, 2013

Hiyas!
[►]
How are you?
I'm feeling a little better today, I will be 'testing' some different styles of pictures till I find one I really love!
Right now I have a really cute but naughty look with some hot news by Milk & tsg together with the new Izzie's poses that are super perfect! 
Hope you like my look babes!<3
XOXO



.tsg. Zip Tube Top - Hot Pink



Izzie's - Silicone Model Poses 


Alice's Look...
~ skin: .tsg. Baby -no bust- xiaxue tone -light brows
~ hair: [Magika] 03 Clumsy ( I tinted the hoodie)
~ eyes: "tSg" Ocean Eyes - Ice Blue New!
~ piercings: <-Puncture-> Dermal Spike Implants (Collarbone) // <-Puncture-> Eybrow Implants (spikes)
~ top: .tsg. Zip Tube Top - Hot Pink New! @ The Boobies Show
~ skirt: *Milk* My Russian Mini Skirt Barbie New!
~ panties: *Milk* My Panties Undone Barbie New!
~ bracelet: [whatever] collier de chien - pink New! @ SL Fashion Week
~ shoes: :FANATIK: Pumps with spikes Pink
~ implants: [d] Lush Breasts 1.3

~poses: Izzie's - Silicone Model Poses New!

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

Seguidores