New @ Milk, Gang/Cold and Endless Pain!

segunda-feira, janeiro 07, 2013

Hello!
 I'm here wo show you my LOTD, some smxie news by *Milk* , (Gang/Cold) and Endless Pain Tattoos !
Milk released this super-sexy dress in 8 colors and all of them has appliers for lolas tango and push-up!
Gang/Cold released those beautiful shoes that comes with socks and a HUD to change the textures of the flowers and shoes details gold/silver!
And, the awesome Endless Pain is working now with appliers for Lolas! tango implants! They released a few already that I will be showing you very soon!
Hope you like my look, have a good night!<3
XOXO

*Ps: One of my contacts in Flickr, the sweet Just Trill posted a easy way to wear your tangos with bra & top layers together, you can check it here.





 *Milk* My Delicious Mini Purple
 PURPLE POSES - CATARINA AND KHALEESI

(Gang/Cold) Hibiscus Wedges Purple



Alice' Look:
~ skin: Glam Affair - Amberly -America
~ eyes: .ID. MESH Eyes / Gem / Aquas
~ hair: TRUTH HAIR Dolly - Fades
~ dress: *Milk* My Delicious Mini Purple
~ tattoo:  Endless Pain Tattoos :FROST: Special Now with appliers for Lolas! tango
~ implants: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts with GA America skin applier
~ nails:  Mstyle Perfect Longest Nails - Domina / Gold
~ socks & shoes:  (Gang/Cold) Hibiscus Wedges Purple

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores