Glam Affair & Tableau Vivant @ C88!

terça-feira, janeiro 08, 2013

Hello!
So, after almost 4 hours I finally could see my avi and make a post, not like I wanted but I hope you like it!
Tonight I will show you the amazing releases by Glam Affair and Tableau Vivant for this new round of Collabor88.
 Glam Affair released 3 purfect news: Renee skin with 3 different makeups, smexie but classy Livia dress in 6 colors and this lovely Hanami headpiece in 7 colors.
Tableau Vivant new hair is called Lythrum and you will find it in several colors and all of them comes with 2 zies, small and large. I'm using large,and I'm in love with tableau vivant textures *-*
Hope you like my look <3
XOXO




Glam Affair - Renee - Trending
 


Glam Affair - Livia Dress




Alice' Look:
~ skin: Glam Affair - Renee - Trending @C88
~ eyes: .ID. MESH Eyes / Gem / Aquas
~ hair: ~ Tableau Vivant~ Lythrum hair -
@C88
~ dress: Glam Affair - Livia Dress - Snow @C88
~ headepiece: -Glam Affair- Hanami Headpiece
@C88
~ nails:  Mstyle Perfect Longest Nails - Domina / Gold
~ shoes:
[Diktator] - ENVY -BAROQUE HEELS
 


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores