Girls Time!

domingo, janeiro 06, 2013

Hiyas!
I'm back but not alone! 
My dear friend Sophia Harlow invited me to do a post with her and one of her best friends, Felicity Blumenthal and it was so great!
I had alot of fun with them and it was a pleasure because they are one of my favorite bloggers ever! 
We've picked busty outfits and you can see how natural Lolas! implants look no matter what size you wear it!
Sophia is a amazing friend and Felicity is so kind! Hope to have more times like this!
Hope you like our looks!<3
XOXO



Alice // Sophia // Felicity

Alice' Look:

~ skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - America 03 Rav
~ hair: >TRUTH< Guiliana w/Roots - blaze
~ implants: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
~ dress: [Cynful] Strapless Dress - Gold @ TDR Fusion
~ stockings: erratic / ripped stockings - full / brown
~ boots: Slink Vanity Boots Tan
~ earrings: LaGyo_Garska earrings gold








You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores