TRUTH News!

sexta-feira, dezembro 14, 2012

Hello babes!
I'm back now to show you the awesome news from TRUTH hair!
You know Truth is the best right? This weekend he made 3 super-cute retro style mesh hairs and I love it sooo much! So needed hairs like this and I bet you too!<3
 So hurry, go get yours!!!
XOXO
Have a great weekend my sweet readers! And thank you all so much for the kind words that you always have to me! <3


 
>TRUTH< Sassy -  fades
 


 >TRUTH< Sassy 2 -  fades

 
>TRUTH<Cece -  fades


---

[skin] al vulo- Jade * winter blonde brow fairy
[eyes]  "tSg" Realize Silver 
[eyeliner] -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner no.04
[tattoo] Letis Tattoo :: Rigel Princess ::  MM12031
[piercings] .:ellabella:.  Childer-royal-n
[outfit] [Etchaflesh] Julie Pin-Up Lingerie Set
[ears] FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-
[nails] Mstyle Perfect Longest Nails - Domina


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores