News @ REDGRAVE, DNoir & Motivaction!

segunda-feira, dezembro 10, 2012

Hello!
How are you?
I'm here to show you some hot news and i've tried some different style of pics, but to be honest I don't know if I like it!><
I hope you like my look today!
News by REDGRAVE, Motivaction and D'Noir!
XOXO




- Sunglasses AVIATORS / V1.1 - REDGRAVE



~D'Noir~Red Leather Dress




Alice's Look

[skin] al vulo- Jade* winter brown brow claveage sunkissed
 [hair] *booN YNO421 hair red/pink/green
[hairbase] :::unBra::: Hairbase for *tan* skins / RED 1
[eyeliner] -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner no.04
[headpiece] [whatever] spiked headband - black
[glasses] ! Sunglasses AVIATORS / V1.1 - REDGRAVE (RGP2410006)
[coat][M] (10/12) Bolero Jacket New Release (2) 
[dress]~D'Noir~Red-Leather Mini Dress Zip
[shoes] Mstyle KASHI Pumps V2 - Auburn
[nails] Mstyle Perfect Longest Nails - Domina
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores