{Meghindo's} News!

segunda-feira, dezembro 31, 2012

Hiyas!
 I almost never do pictures outside my studio because I'm lazy, that's the truth!
But, with the new {Meghindo's} gown I couldn't resist and had to find a nice place to take my pictures! I really love {Meghindo's} clothes because it always looks so realistic , sexy but classy! And I also would like to show you all another side of me. I love gowns and elegant looks and there is no better day than today, the last day of the year. I can say that I'm ready to party in this dress, what about you?
If you didn't pick your New Year's look yet TP now to {Meghindo's} and have fun shopping!
Oh, and busty ladies, they have also appliers for Lolas! tango!
The dress I'm wearing is called Karma, is comes with 2 options of skirts, clutchs and a amazing pair of shoes!
Hurry and go get yours!




Outfit: {Meghindo's} ~ Karma ~



Skin: {Meghindo's} ~ Nicole ~ Fair



Jewellery: : Amorous : Conquistador










~ skin {Meghindo's} ~ Nicole ~ Fair
~ hair [Lelutka] MAGDALEN
~ eyeliner -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner no.04
~ outfit  {Meghindo's} ~ Karma ~
~ nails Mstyle Perfect Longest Nails - Domina
~ acessories :Amorous: Conquistador
~ implants Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts  



~Happy New year!~





You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores