Glam Affair @ My Attic + Maitreya VIP Gift!

quarta-feira, dezembro 26, 2012

Helluuus, I'm back!x)
Now to show you the gorgeous Glam Affair   skin that you will find at My Attic together with the  Maitreya VIP gift!
Hope you like my look babaes, cause I'm still in retro mood!<3






Glam Affair - Renee   - Christmas edition 01
* @ My Attic *



Maitreya V.I.P. Group Gift - Mesh Skirt
* group is FREE to join! *



Alice's Look...

[skin] Glam Affair - Renee   - Christmas edition 01 @ My Attic
[hair] >TRUTH< Sassy 2 w/Roots - blaze
[eyes] {D.A} Sinistre Eyes - Pink Shades Edition
[eyeliner]  -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner no.04  
[ears] :Hebenon Vial: Pierced! Ears [Cutie Cartoons Pack] v4.0
[piercings] - .HoD. - Fire In The Water
[top] ISON - cropped bustier
[skirt] Maitreya V.I.P. Group Gift - Mesh Skirt
[shoes] Maitreya Gold * Suave Raven
[tattoo] [Sleepy Bozer] Shibby
[nails] Mstyle - Perfect Longest Nails - Domina
Poses by PURPLE POSES


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores