FROST: Hebenon Vial, Pink Acid,Mon Cheri & FreakyDesign!

quarta-feira, dezembro 12, 2012

Hallo!
Just a quick post before I go bed, just cause I can't stop blogging about the awesome exclusive items that you will find at F R O S T !
Like one of my favorites stores,:Hebenon Vial:  released 4 frost editions piercings, 2 new and 2 old. But all of them with exclusive textures for the event! So in this post I'm wearing one old, Aggression, my favorite, and one new that is called Ahora! Soon I'll be posting the other 2!><
Together with the supercute *Mon Cheri* dress, FreakyDesign sweet sweater *-* and the amazing Ice Queen shoes by Pink Acid OMG! I love it so much, the texture is beautiful and it's so perfect!
I really hope you like my look <3





:Hebenon Vial: Aggression [Frost Exclusive]
 *  F R O S T exclusive!   Event started 12.12.12 *


Pink Acid Stefani Boots - Ice Queen Frost Edition 3
 *  F R O S T exclusive!   Event started 12.12.12 *



:Hebenon Vial: Ahora [Frost Exclusive]
 *  F R O S T exclusive!   Event started 12.12.12 *




[skin] .tsg. Baby Xiaxue
 [hair] [LeLutka]-ALICE hair - Artic 
[eyes]  "tSg" Realize Silver 
[eyeliner] -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner no.04
[implants] Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
[piercings] :Hebenon Vial: Aggression [Frost] @ F R O S T
[piercings] :Hebenon Vial: Ahora [Frost] @ F R O S T
[dress] *MC* Frost Jersey Knit Dress - White/Navy @ F R O S T
[leggins] [ SAKIDE ] Shredded Leggings Grey
[sweater]FreakyDesign - Grey Angel open sweater @ F R O S T
[shoes] Pink Acid Stefani Boots - Ice Queen Frost Edition 3 @ F R O S T
[nails] [ S H O C K ] Skulls & Stars Nails @ F R O S T
 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores