F R O S T : ellabella,Endless Pain & REMY!

terça-feira, dezembro 11, 2012

Hiyas!
I'm back with a quick post before bed cause I'm in love with all the awesome exclusive  F R O S T items!
And tonight I've decided to go back to my old look and my favorite old skin (Trinity) that I love so much!!!! 
Also I need to blame Lelutka with the fairy tales hair, this one I'm wearing called Alice is just p-e-r-f-e-c-t and fit perfectly my gothic style!!!<3  
Well well! In this look you will find the exclusives: .:ellabella:. piercings, Endless Pain tattoo and the awesome mesh granny coat by REMY , for the
F R O S T event that starts in a few hours!
Enjoy!<3


 
 .:ellabella:.  Childer-tar-c
*  F R O S T exclusive!   Event starts 12.12.12 * 



 EndlessPain Tattoos - Nightmare
*  F R O S T exclusive!   Event starts 12.12.12 *



Alice's Look

.[skin] 01b Paper Skin -Trinity- / innocent (hairbase) *REDGRAVE*
.[hair] [LeLutka]-ALICE hair - Pitch
.[eyes] { Dead Apples } Mesh - Sinistre Lifeless Bleached
. [eyliner] -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner no.04
.[piercings] .:ellabella:.  Childer-tar-c
.[blood] .Pekka. Nose Bleed 2
.[tattoo] Endless Pain - Nightmare v2
.[coat] !.RR.!GrannyCoat-Black
.[bra] Goth1c0: Sticky and sweet Black leather bra
.[corset] *Perception* Underbust Corset -- Black Damask --
.[undies] 2 Deluxe Panties -
.[boots] Slink Tall Leather Thigh Boots
.[nails] Mstyle Perfect Longest Nails - Domina
.[horns] :[P]:-Triz Horns://Noir
.[antlers] [ContraptioN] Clemantlers *silver*




You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores