F R O S T: *Epic*

segunda-feira, dezembro 10, 2012

Hiyas again!!!
I'm back yuss!!! So blogaholic today yah!
But I couldn't resist to tease you a little bit with some amazing items from one of my favorite stores in SL that you will find @F R O S T event!
*Epic* released this super-cute skin called Evangeline that has 6 makeups all of the with and without cleavage, those perfect eyes and also appliers to Lolas! Tango implants! ><
Together with 2 smexie latex outfits that comes with mesh masks and tango appliers!
Perfect huh?
Only one day left to start the event, hope you like my look babes!<3
XOXO




*Epic Skins* [Light Evangeline - Lunar]



*Epic Boobies* Archangel Suit
+
*Epic Boobies*Slasher Suit



*Epic Skins* [Light Evangeline - Lunar] Make Ups
   F R O S T exclusives!   Event starts 12.12.12


Alice's Look
[skin] *Epic Skins* [Light Evangeline - Lunar Bundle]  @ F R O S T
[eyes] *Epic Eyes* Blind Elfin Eyes {Ice} @ F R O S T
 [hair] Magika [03] Intended
[outfit white] *Epic Boobies* Archangel Suit @ F R O S T
[outfit black] *Epic Boobies* Slasher Suit @ F R O S T
[legs] *Epic* Basic Faun Legs {Black}
[horns] +Half-Deer+ Lamb Horns (Sacred) Box RARE  
[belt] Fet!sh - Grenadier Belt - Gunmetal Grey
[knee guards] dl:: knees Guards
[implants] Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
[nails] Mstyle Perfect Longest Nails - Domina


You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. HI! I rarely comment on blogs, but I figured it was about time I started, I really admire your pics and your blog is one I read daily, I have linked you on my latest post at willowzee.com and added you to my sidebar, hope thats ok!

    You look AWESOME <3

    ResponderExcluir

Seguidores