Blah. @ The Boobies Show!

terça-feira, dezembro 18, 2012

I'm Back!D:
Now to show you the supercute !Blah. dress for The Boobies Show!
You gonna find 'My Midnight Sparkle' dress in several different colors, and it has Lolas appliers for pushup & tangos!
Hope you like my look <3

.

!Blah. (My Midnight Sparkle Dress) Nude



Alice's Look..

[skin] .tsg. Angel Xiaxue
 [hair]>TRUTH< Sassy - Colors
[eyes]  "tSg" Realize Silver 
[eyeliner] -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner no.04  
[implants] Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts 
[dress] !Blah. (My Midnight Sparkle Dress) Nude
[shoes][Diktator] - ENVY -BAROQUE HEELS 
[cheecks piercings] <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings (Gemstone)
[spikes] <-Puncture-> Dermal Spike Implants (Collarbone)
[brow spikes] <-Puncture-> Eyebrow Implants (spiked) Basics (L)
[nails]Mstyle Perfect Longest Nails - Domina

[poses] !Blah.(My Fairy Tale Dress Poses) NEW! 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores