News @ REDGRAVE!

sexta-feira, novembro 30, 2012

Hiyas!
I'm baaaack!
Now with a different post! You will only see my legs and shoes!><
The future has arrived at REDGRAVE !
I present you the new Liquid Mesh pants by REDGRAVE. No more stress of having to change your shape to wear that perfect mesh jeans! With the new liquid mesh the clothes will adjust to your shape and all you have to do is wear it!
To show you an example I've decided to wear my jeans and messup with my shape a little bit so you could see it by yourself! Amazing huh?
I'm so happy with it! 
The  development team at REDGRAVE added a great new technique called LIQUID MESH to their products and from now on, you only get one size and the associated alpha layers!

How does LIQUID MESH work?
Really simple! Liquid Mesh adjusts automatically to your body shape. That means no changes to your shape needed!
The mesh also follows certain body shape sliders. That means you can even resize the product with your shape which is not possible with any other mesh up to this point. You can try that by right-clicking your avatar, select "Edit my shape", choose the tab "Legs" and then for e.g. change the slider "Leg muscles".

Amazing huh?
And, to complete this legs-feet-look I'm wearing the new REDGRAVE ankle boots!
Really hope you like it , and go now get yours!



REDGRAVE New Liquid mesh!
* I'm wearing the same jeans only messing a little with my body muscles,etc..*
! Jeans LQM Metallic - REDGRAVE
-You don't need to change your shape to fit in your mesh pants anymore! Those pants fit your shape perfectly!


New:
! Ankleboots KEIRA2 / REDGRAVE (RGP0300004)





You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores