News @ *MUKA*!

terça-feira, novembro 13, 2012

Hiyas!
Today I will show you some great mesh news by *MUKA*mixed with some of my favorite mesh items creating a whole-mesh outfit.
Muka released this amazing pullover in mesh that you will find in 5 colors, all of them comes in 5 different sizes with 2 options each: regular and wide bottom!
I'm earing the regular S size, together with SAKIDE mesh jeans in XS size, looks pretty good huh?
Hope you like my look <3




*MUKA* Pullover New!
*mesh, 5 different size with 2 options each: regular & wide bottom*



Alice's Look:
[skin] LAQ ~ Essential (1.0) Saga
[hair] ::Exile:: Fade Into You: All or nothing
[eyeliner] Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner no.03
[eyes] .ID. November Gift New!
[pullover] *MUKA* Pullover Black
[bra] [Cynful] Deliciosa - Black (wear me)
[pants] [ SAKIDE ] Slim Jeans Black
[brows spikes] <-Puncture-> Eyebrow Implants (spike) Basics
[collarbone spikes] <-Puncture-> Dermal Spike Implants
 [boots] Maitreya Mesh * Radical Boots * Black
[nails] Scrub - I Want It!
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores