Mstyle news!

sexta-feira, novembro 23, 2012

Hiyas!!
I'm here to show you the amazing new release by Mstyle together with some goodies that you will find at the E U P H O R I A Black friday Sale!
Kashi pumps V2 now has amazing spikes and perfect snake texture on the tip super detailed and realistic as always!
Hope you like my look <3
Enjoy!
xoxo



E U P H O R I A - Black friday Sale!


Mstyle KASHI Pumps V2 - Auburn




Alice's Look:

[skin] Glam Affair - Roza Basic - Europa
[hair][LeLutka]-ELLA hair/Naturals
[eyes]Clemmm Gray Glass Eyes Black Friday Sale
[eyeliner] Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner no.03
[hat]LaGyo Blackdrop hat black for Euphoria Black Friday
[top] E-Clipse MoN  No!R Top E U P H O R I A . Black Friday Sale
[skirt] Loovus Dzevavor: Duo Tone Skirt
[shoes] Mstyle KASHI Pumps V2 - Auburn 
[nails] Mstyle Perfect Longest Nails - Domina

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores