[Motivaction] & Spirit Store News!

segunda-feira, novembro 05, 2012

Hiyas!
Just a quickie post before I go bed to show you some awesome mesh items by Spirit Store and my new sponsor, [Motivaction]  made by very talented creators. 
My look now is relaxed so I've decided to wear no shoes, like I normaly do in RL when I'm just chillin.
Hope you like my look, boys and girls!<3
Motivaction items are very well textured and you can change the texture/patterns by using a HUD. Easy and great!
Seeya guys!



[Motivaction] TANK TOPS
* change textures by using a HUD*




- Alice's Look - 
[skin] [PF] Kumi <Vanilla> - Winged/Smokey Wing
[hair] !lamb. Ruby (Mesh) - Mad Pack
[makeup] :Little Pricks:  Scarred Up Face Tattoo
[eyeliner] Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner no.03
[tattoo] Americana Bitch! Ink'D Up!
 [top][M] TANK TOPS
[pants]Spirit Store - Albina rigged mesh jeans unisex black
[feet] *Milk* Mesh Barefeet Flat
[piercings] - .HoD. - Slither Face & Chest Piercing Set
[collar] *L.inc* Bound Collar Crossed
[bracelets] [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (silver)
[finger tapes] *Linc* Finger Tapes Dollarbie
[blindfold].:: Fear Us ::. Blindfold
[antlers] [ContraptioN] Clemantlers *silver*
[honrs] *default* [ContraptioN] Walton's Parade: Gallant Capricus Horns
[ears]FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-
Poses by PURPLE POSES





You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores