Meet Sophia..

quarta-feira, novembro 14, 2012

Hello!
I'm here to show you the new [PXL] face that will have a pre-release at the Around The World event that starts tomorrow (Nov. 15)
I will be posting the landmark to the event tomorow!
Sophia is gorgeous with luscious lips, I'm totally in love with her!*-*
You will find Sophia in 2 tones: olive and sunkissed.
Hope you like my look! i'm not wearing much clothes cause I really like PXL body details X)
So, i'm wearing the new release by *Milk* this supersexy mesh mini skirt.
Enjoy babes <3



[ PXL ] SOPHIA Skins - Sunkissed
* @ AROUND THE WORLD / Nov 15th - Nov 29th *




Alice's Look:
[skin][PXL] SOPHIA SK (Bare Lips) {PR}
[hair] ::Exile:: Breathe Me: Natural Fusion
[eyeshadow][PXL] SOPHIA SK Smokey Eyes {PR}
[freckles] [PXL] FullBody freckles (tattoo 2.x)
[eyes] .ID. November Gift New!
[top] ...::: Scrub :::... takes full hands Top
[skirt] *Milk* My Skimpy Slit Mini Skirt Black
[nails] Scrub - I Want It!
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores