: ) BCC. & Dura News!

sexta-feira, novembro 30, 2012

Hiyas!!!
OMG i'm back again!!!!><
But it's a fast post cause it's late here and i'm tired!
Well, I felt in a cute mood so I had to show you the super-cute skins by : ) BCC.  that you will find at The Arcade Gacha event that starts.. tomorrow ? I believe it is! LOL~
And, nothing better than Dura hairs to complete my cute look, don't you think?
I'm so in love with the new Dura hair colors! And the blonde part is mesh ><
I hope you like my look, and have a good night!



Dura-Boys&Girls38


: ) BCC. [Latte] Liu Arcade Gacha



Alice's Look..
[skin] : ) BCC. [Latte] Liu Arcade Gacha
[hair] Dura-Boys&Girls38
[eyes] "tSg" Realize Silver
[lashes] REDGRAVE - Bella eyelashes
[sweater] [*RG*] Hana Sweater   *REDGRAVE*



You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores