Tied..

segunda-feira, junho 18, 2012

Hiyas!
I'm back to show you some more awesome releases!
Starting with the perfect tie made by : Amorous : , super-detailed and easy to use, you can change the textures by clicking/menu and it comes in 2 versions.<3
The hair I'm wearing is the new release by Tameless, it's a mohawak style but comes with a hairbase tattoo -not in the picture-.
My dress and bag are mesh and both from - Elixir - and the dress comes in 5 different sizes to fit any shape, I love it!*-*
Hope you like my look.<3



New poses by PURPLE POSES - SUTTON !!


 New location >> PURPLE POSES !!


skin: *League* Skin Isla Fair -DeepSmoke Special Edition
hair: Tameless Hair Vix
dress: -Elixir- Got Attitude Dress (Stud)
tie: : Amorous : Tied
bag: -Elixir- Studded Bag
shoes: :FANATIK: Classic Pumps Black


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores