Tentacio & Al Vulo! news..

domingo, junho 24, 2012

Hiyas!
I'm back to show you the super-cute skin released by Al Vulo! that you will find at the grunge soul project and some awesome items by Tentacio!
The skin has a lovely tone that is tan kinda pinkish wich I'm in love and it's only 90L!
 The hat, skirt and bag I'm wearing are from *Tentacio*, detailed as always to a sweet summer look!
I hope you like my look!
Enjoy <3


Poses by PURPLE POSES


Poses by PURPLE POSES


skin:  :[AL Vulo!]-[Julia]-Dream of midnight GSP
hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Princess Mesh Hair
hat & bag: *Tentacio* Summer time
top: -SU!- Basic Top White
skirt: *Tentacio* Taly skirt blue
nails: Mstyle Perfect Longest Nails - Domina
shoes: [PM] Pixel Mode: Subscriber Gift - May 13 2012

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores