News @ .::CENSORED::. !

domingo, junho 03, 2012

Hello!
I'm here to show you the new pants of CENSORED, with some perfect shoes by FANATIK and the cutie mesh top that I've bought in a gacha @ Depraved Nation by Razorblade Jacket super low price!<3
All mesh!!!
I hope you like my look, yesterday I wasn't feeling good so I did not blog, I'm sorry.D:
Hope you are having a awesome weekend!<3
Enjoy babes!


* POSES : PURPLE POSES - various- *


skin: League - Jen
hair: !lamb. Brand New Lover
eyeliner: MONS / Makeups - black eyeliner series
tattoo: :Little Pricks: Live or Die Tattoo
top: =RazorbladeJacket= Ribbed 3 Star Loose Tank / Purple GACHA
pants: .::CENSORED::. Mila Pants
shoes: :FANATIK: Classic Pumps White

Thank you for the +20.000 pervs, you all make me super-happy!!<3

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores